Thursday, July 5, 2007

# 1...Wow!!

Hi! We just found out this afternoon that we are # 1 on the waiting list! This means that our baby has already been born, or will be arriving into this world very soon!

Please pray that the baby God brings us will be a happy & healthy baby. We ask that you pray for all the other waiting families...and the children that are waiting on their forever family. We have been praying for the birthmothers and their families too...the decisions they are faced with are not easy ones.

We are anxiously waiting!

2 comments:

Our Family of 5 said...

I hope and pray you get that referral soon!
Hugs,
Lisa...aka...Wesiemom♥

DC Siminov said...

I was just there! Our church took a team to Eagle's Nest from the 10th through the 14th to volunteer. I was there when your baby's DNA came back (we didn't get that information - I'm correlating your dates in the blog with mine) and I recognize the blanket in your photos! I just want you to know how much love and joy and care the babies get at that orphanage. We cleaned and made repairs and loved on babies, but it was so clear to all of us that the ladies who are there caring for them every day are loving on them and caring for them with every bit of their hearts.

You need to know that your baby is being well cared for every day, and that when he is picked up, somone smiles at him, and when he is fed, someone talks to him. He gets snuggles, but not as much as he will when he goes home! May God bless you while you wait and protect you on your journey.

I will keep your family in my prayers as you complete your process. I hope all is well.
Celeste