Thursday, February 21, 2008

A Pleasant Surprise!

Yesterday we came home to find an unexpected package in the mail. It contained 2 disposable cameras! I had sent the cameras down in care packages several months ago. So, of course, I ran straight to the one-hour photo counter to have them developed...the girl at the counter knows me by name (I am not kidding)!

Quick update: Still praying for PINK. I have officially become COMPLETELY and TOTALLY consumed with waiting for our pink slip. For me, it's no longer "Pretty in Pink" but more like "Psycho in Pink"! We did receive confirmation that the US Embassy has our DNA and all paperwork from the DHS. We should receive the much anticipated, long awaited and faithfully prayed for PINK either Friday or Monday.

If we don't get it tomorrow, and I have to face the weekend without it....say a little prayer for me! Now, enough of my silliness and on to some cuteness...MASON!





6 comments:

Shelly said...

Mason is precious. Praying for Pink tomorrow!

Shelly

Mom&Dad to A & J said...

Jennifer,
If you know your results are at the Embassy, you can email them and request that your pink appointment be issued. We did this and we had our appointment in just a few business hours. Email me if you want the details of what we did.

Pineapple Princess said...

Yea! New pictures! I needed a Mason "fix". Praying for your PINK to come tomorrow!!!!!!!

-Stacy

Anonymous said...

Pink!! Pink! Pink!!

We're cheering/praying for you!!

Ang and family

Sara said...

Such cute pics of Mason...he is almost home!

jajbs said...

He is precious! Hope you get that much anticipated e-mail SOON!!!

amanda