Friday, February 22, 2008

Guess What?

WE ARE PINK!! Now picture us with huge smiles and tears of joy! We are just so grateful for this news. God truly his faithful. He lead us to this journey and will certainly see us through it! Amazingly, I have accomplished quite a bit this afternoon...

Hotel Reservations......CHECK
Flight Reservations.....CHECK
Pediatrician Appt.........CHECK

Yes, I am a complete spaz right now! We just want to say THANK YOU to all the love, support and prayers that have been offered to our family these past several months. We continue to pray for Mason's health and safety & safe travels. We also ask God continue to work on us...all 3 of us...for our family of 2 will soon be 3! God is good!

(I realize I haven't mentioned travel dates...since this is a blog that anybody can view, I don't want to post those for security reasons. I have sent emails to many of you w/ specific dates, so you can pray during our travel. Thx!)


"This is the Lord's doing; it is marvelous in our eyes." Psalm 118:23

16 comments:

Pineapple Princess said...

Congratulations on PINK!!!

Cool verse, too!!

With love,
Stacy

Anonymous said...

We are so excited for you to bring Mason home! Praise God...it's finally happening!!!

Love,
Jeff & Jennifer

P.S. Have you decided on a middle name yet? Jeff is a nice solid name ;)

Anonymous said...

The "Mason Affect" is so high!!

Praising God with you--

The Melvin Family

hannah said...

Praying for you as you travel. Congradulations!!! I know you are so excited. It want be long now till you can hold him forever. This wonderful news give us waiting families hope and excitement that things are still moving in Guatemala and that God is in control. Have a safe and wonderful trip.

Sara said...

The day you have finally waited for is now here! I am so happy for you. What relief you must feel and excitement to start this new chapter in your lives. Congratulations:)

hello somebody said...

Congratulations!!!!! Can't wait to see the pics of Mason home!
Sheri

Anonymous said...

I am so tickled for you! I got all goosebumpy when I read the wonderful news. May God continue to bless all three of you!
Love,
Jenny

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS for the PINK..Here is my email...let me know when you are going!!! Jennifer ( From Gran Villas) jenhole8335@yahoo.com

Amy said...

Congrats on PINK! Have a safe trip.

jeffpope.com said...

my new favorite color...PINK!!!
congrats Jennifer and Matt.
I love your story and thanks for sharing it with me and others.

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!! We are so excited for you!! We will keep you in our prayers as you travel!!

Much love,
Lance & Chelsey

Anonymous said...

PINK has always been my favorite color! I know right now it is definately yours! I am so happy for you guys and for little Mason. I can't wait for him to be home, in his own bed, with his mommy & daddy....ok tearing up, gotta go!
~Dana~

Amy said...

This is wonderful news! He'll be home soon!

Aim said...

YEAH!! We are so happy for you! It has been fun to follow you through your journey. It's finally your turn! Enjoy every second of it. You will be in our thoughts and prayers.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Have a safe trip and bring your bundle of joy home.

May god bless you in this journey.

KD

Chris and Lindsey Wheeler said...

PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!! I am so excited for y'all!!!! I am going to be praying that everything goes so smoothly!!

Blessings,
Lindsey Wheeler