Saturday, September 22, 2007

Vote for Mason's middle name...

Mason turned 11 weeks old this past Thursday. There is not much new to report, so I thought I would spice things up with a poll. I already did this with our family, but have decided to take it to blogland! (For my family out there...vote again.)

We have been debating a middle name for Mason since before he was born. We were just certain it was going to be Jeremy or James. Well, that is so yesterday! As soon as we heard Mason's birth name we just knew we needed to incorporate it somehow.

So, your choices are.....(drum roll please).....

Mason Alexander
Mason Cristian Alexander


*To place your vote...click on "comments" at the end of this post. Type in your message. Click a "user identity" (pick "other") and type in your name. Then submit your comment! It's that simple!

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know this isn't an option, but I vote for Mason Jeremy Cristian! But my offical vote will be for Mason Alexander

Amy said...

Mason Cristian Alexander-that's my vote. I like the idea of keeping some of his heritage. Strictly my opinion. :)

Anonymous said...

I like Mason Christian Alexander..but either sounds great.

Whitney said...

I like Mason Cristian Alexander. Ellie will probably be
Elizabeth Maria-Vanessa so that she will only have three initials, but we can use all of her names...just an idea :)

Anonymous said...

Mason Cristian Alexander I like the two middle names. It sounds great.

Anonymous said...

My vote is for Mason Cristian Alexander. I love his entire birth name!

Anonymous said...

i like the idea of using mason cristian alexander wilkens, but he will still be in the classroom learning to write his name while the other kids are at recess playing dodgeball. i will need some time to think about this one, but all of your input is greatly appreciated.

matt (DAD/BASEBALL COACH)

Anonymous said...

I vote for Cristian Alexander...

Marci

Anonymous said...

My vote is for Mason Cristian Alexander...but I do agree with Matt...it is going to take him forever to learn how to spell it!!

Anonymous said...

Mason Cristian Alexander gets my vote!
My son has two middle names and they are both meaningful!

Jaimee said...

I like both names! He's soooo adorable, it's nice to meet you!

-Jaimee

Anonymous said...

I started out liking just Mason Alexander b/c it would be so much easier, but now after reading everyone else's posts I am leaning toward Mason Christian Alexander b/c of the meaning. So...I'm not much help. I guess my final vote is Mason Alexander!

Holly

Rose said...

I like Mason Christian Alexander. My son is John "Brody" Daniel(his birth name). We try and make things as difficult as possible!! HA!
BTW: he is adorable!!!

Anonymous said...

nana and papa say Mason Cristian. We like the idea of keeping his given name and we think it is a pretty name and sounds good together. And that is our opinion!

Anonymous said...

Gosh, Matt, anyone can tell by looking at the pictures that Mason is "gifted". It won't take him long to learn how to write his name. I love Mason Cristian Alexander. It sounds like someone who is destined to do great things. Love and prayers for a couple who will make wonderful parents of this little boy who will someday know how much he was wanted and prayed for.