Friday, September 7, 2007

9 Weeks Old Yesterday...

Hello! Thought I would take a moment and give you all a quick update. At this point we are waiting for DNA test results. I received an email earlier this week with pictures of Mason.

The couple I had mentioned from MN in my last blog post... they made it safely to the children's home over Labor Day weekend. They took several pictures of Mason and were gracious enough to share (thanks again Aimee)! They told me he is beautiful and likes to sleep a lot!

Oh, I have a cool story to share! The pictures of Mason that I posted in my last blog...with the orange blanket in the background. Our pastor's wife told me that a group of ladies and children from our church made those blankets and sent them down to the children's home a couple of years ago. God's work amazes me each day.

Tonight I continue to pray for Mason's health, safety & happiness. I pray for the health & safety of his bio mom and the children's home staff. I also pray for peace over the country of Guatemala and that adoptions in process will continue smoothly. This Sunday is election day in Guatemala.

Enjoy the pictures and have a great weekend.

2 comments:

Whitney said...

Those mamas LOVE to bundle up those babies, can you tell!?! :) There were a TON of those orange Jesus Loves Me blankets at the home, so they must have been busy for awhile making them! He is so sweet! Praying that you get DNA results soon!

Amy said...

He is so precious!