Wednesday, August 29, 2007

So Many Blessings...

Where do I start?

Well, first Mason was released from the hospital on 08.27.07. The DNA & SWI were completed yesterday...now we wait on results and then start the "PA Wait". Once the DNA results are submitted to the US Embassy, they review and issue preapproval...it sounds like this step is taking approx 60 days or so.

Today I received an update with measurements and new photos! Happy, happy, joy, joy!! I honestly don't think this child could be any cuter....he looks so healthy and happy! He is now weighing in at a whopping 8 lbs 14 oz! His length is 20.5 inches. I can't believe how quickly he is growing.




I met a family from MN. who are adopting a little boy from the children's home as well. They are traveling for their pick up trip this coming weekend. She has kindly offered to take a care package down for me. So, of course this required that I do some shopping....oh, the things I will do for this child ;)! I am really getting good at packing a 1 gallon ziplock baggie full of stuff! Now, if I could only pack like this for myself..ha! I managed to fit 3 sleepers, 5 onsies, 2 pair of pants, 3 pair of socks & 3 caps in the baggie. It only took me five tries...and barely fit!

God is good and has blessed our family! May He bless your family as well! I must go and stare at Mason's pictures (again)!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear things are back on track with the case and that your boy is doing well. He is a cutie.

Amy said...

Thank you Lord for answering prayer and caring so much for Mason.

Anonymous said...

He is a QT pie Jen...I can't wait until he is here with you so we can have a big baby shower!!

Whitney said...

What good news...the physical growth and progress on your case! God is good! He is looking good and healthy!

cpuderbaugh said...

What a cutie!! I am so happy for you guys. I can't wait for Mason to be home so he and Caden can play together!!

Anonymous said...

He is adorable! Hopefully he will be home very soon!!

Stephanie said...

Thank you Lord for the good news and for a healthy baby!!! He is precious!!!
Stephanie

Unknown said...

I am so excited to meet your blessing and bring him presents from his Mommy :) I'll be in touch next week. Take Care-Aimee

carriepenka said...

He is so precious. I am so happy that your prayers are being answered.