Thursday, August 16, 2007

6 weeks old today...

I received another update today...he is still in the hospital, doing well and they are anticipating dc tomorrow. Since they anticipate his dc tomorrow, our attorney in Guatemala was going to present our case to the courts today to get permission to go ahead with the SW interview and DNA next week. It is sounding very hopeful that they will be able to do this on the same day!!

I am feeling encouraged by this news. I anxiously await the day of the DNA and SWI...ready for it to be here and over, but also very nervous about the fact that this will be the first time Mason's bio-mom sees him. I am not sure if I will know ahead of time exactly what day the DNA/SWI are taking place.

I will probably be a wreck next week (ok, who I am kidding...like I am not already a wreck)! I can already imagine the feeling I am going to get each time my phone rings....sheer panic, heart will either race or possibly stop beating all together. So...if it's not an emergency...don't call....my poor little heart can't take much more!! :) Just kidding, I just had to add that in for special effects....more dramatic that way! : )

Keep Mason in your prayers....pray for a continued recovery and safe trip back to the children's home. Also pray for the DNA/SWI to be done in a timely manner without complications. Feel free to throw a couple of "special" prayers in there for my nerves too :).

"Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours." Mark 11:24

3 comments:

Whitney said...

Praying for a healthy boy and progress on your case!

Aim said...

Hi,
Thanks for posting a comment on my blog :) I will pray for your little man. He is so cute! I am sorry to hear that he has been in the hospital. We are hoping to travel soon to EN. I hope we will be able to meet him. I hope all goes well with getting you DNA test done. Take Care -Aimee

Andrea said...

Now following your blog!!! Yeah!