Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Update on Mason...

Mason is STILL in the hospital. He is reported to be doing "fine" but the Dr's are continuing to monitor him. If I understand correctly, they either have or are considering putting him on a steroid...it's possible that his lungs were not fully developed at birth.

While I appreciate the Dr's care and concern, it's just so hard for me to hear he is still in the hospital. I was hoping to hear today that he was back at the children's home and doing great! I know they want to make sure he is 100% before they dc him....after all it was quite an ordeal to get him to this hospital when he became ill.

I know God is watching over him...and this little guy has already proved to be quite the little fighter and nothing short of a miracle. I do find comfort in God's protection of him. Of course, as long as Mason is in the hospital....our case sits. We are no further along in the process than we were at the beginning. While I already know this, I have to keep telling myself...."God is in control, he has brought Mason into our lives for a reason, His timing is perfect...not mine".

Please continue your prayers for Mason and his recovery...and for me and my sanity :)....and for my hubby, so he can continue to put up with me! :)

In all seriousness....we APPRECIATE all of the thoughts and prayers. We are moved and in awe of the number of people who have offered prayer for our son and family.

2 comments:

Whitney said...

Lord,
Please heal little Mason's body! Allow his lungs to be strong and his immune system to fight off infection. Be glorified in restoring his health and bringing him home quickly!

Stephanie said...

I will continue to pray for Mason and you and your husband. I will pray for protection over Mason and for a peace for you as you are so far away from him.
God be glorified in this family's life!