Monday, November 12, 2007

Warning....MUCHO CUTENESS Ahead!

Hello! Thought I would post the most recent pictures of Mason. These were taken on Nov 8. He is such a big boy and looks so happy. Seriously...I know I am biased...but this child is ABSOLUTELY PRECIOUS!! Could he get any cuter?!?! Our health report states he is 12 lb 8oz & 23 inches long. He is "happy, smiles alot and is eating good." We are still waiting on a case update. At least we have some new pictures to tide us over while we wait for the case update. (Edited to Add: I received an email w/ a case update right after I originally posted this. As of last week our case has NOT been KO'd of PGN. Seems crazy to be disappointed that we haven't been KO'd...but I know it's coming since we weren't submitted w/ PA on 10/09. This is a little , ok alot, disappointing...I thought for sure our case had probably already been KO'd and resubmitted. I know God's hand is in this...I know he is present in this journey...and I must remember His timing is better than mine.)

Please continue to pray for Mason's health and safety. Also pray that an amendment to allow in-process cases to continue after Dec. 31, 2007 will be voted on soon and passed. We continue to pray that our case will be finalized on the Guatemalan side by the end of the year.



13 comments:

hannah said...

He is so precious. I will continue to pray for you all. Our legal update was also disappointing. So hang in there we will pray that our dec update will be a miracle. I haven't recieved my pics yet. May God Bless

Deidre said...

He is beautiful! When my husband and I looked at all of the new pics on EN website, his really stood out to me. He has such a content and happy look on his face. I told Brad, "one mommy is going to be so happy to get this picture!"

I don't think that I have said this to anyone yet, but we will be praying for a KICK OUT for you soon!! (and then a quick resubmit)

Our Family of 5 said...

You should be biased! But he is just the most beautiful thing!!

Anonymous said...

OK--I know I've said it a whole bunch...but that is one sweet boy!!

His eyes are filled with "a peace that passes all understanding", God's there with him you can see it in his eyes!!
Angie

Amy said...

What a doll-a very handsome one! Praying that his next case update is the best!

David and Marianne said...

Sweet as can be!! I'm with Deidre...never prayed this one before but praying you get kicked out soon : )

Anonymous said...

Oh. My. Goodness. He is gorgeous. Those eyes!!!

I've added and re-added you to not only my own personal prayers, but to my church's prayer list every week. There are many people praying for you and your sweet child!

Love,
Jenny

Shelly said...

He is a cute baby boy!
Praying you get kicked out soon!

Shelly

Whitney said...

Looking so big and happy and healthy!!! Praise the Lord...and praying for things to be progressing in your case!

Pineapple Princess said...

Mucho cuteness is right!!!

Chris and Lindsey Wheeler said...

Oh, WOW....HE IS SO CUTE!!!!! Could he please get married to our little Eliana???!! I am praying for your case....we are still waiting on a ton of stuff for Eliana. I am so anxious to hear about any "grandfather" amendments. Thanks for your sweet words on our blog!

Blessings,
Lindsey

Powell Adoption said...

First of all your little boy is BEAUTIFUL! I stumbled across your blog from Lindsey W and got to read a bit about your story durning nap time today:) My husband and I are first time parents of two Guatemalan beauties. We brougt Mateo who is now three and Elisabeth 15 months home from Guatemala five months ago. It was and continues to be a wild and crazy adventure. Hope your process moves very quickly and that you are posting about your pu trip soon! Blessings and prayers on your journey,
Laura

Stephanie said...

Precious!! He is a doll! I am praying for you to hear good news real soon!