Wednesday, November 28, 2007

More Photos!

We have truly been blessed with photos this month! This photo came from another EN family, who went to visit their little girl over Thanksgiving. Thank you again Deidre! She told me that Mason is a sound sleeper and is just as handsome in person as he is in pictures. She also had a chance to pray over Mason, which is such a comforting and priceless gift (for us and Mason).
We are waiting on a legal update...we were submitted to PGN on Oct 9th and have not been notified if we were ever KO'd or not.

Still no information about any new laws or amendments. The information has literally changed almost everyday since Nov 20th, but no final announcements or decisions have been made. I am not even going to speculate on a date or what may or may not be announced at this point. It's too confusing and pretty much keeps me in a constant state of worry. However, if you would like to try and keep up on the news I follow the JCICS, ADA and Guatadopt websites daily. They are credible sources and are pretty much right on w/ any updates or changes. I will post as soon as a final announcement is made.

We appreciate those who are following our journey & blog and those who are holding us close in their thoughts and prayers. We are still praying that our case will be finalized on the Guate side by the end of the year.

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

He is precious! Praying you here something soon!

Anonymous said...

Hello...It's Jennifer from The Gran Villas in Wamego....This blog is awesome...what a great way to let everyone know what's going on without repeating yourself a million times. Mason is too cute.... All the pictures are just too precious. Will say a prayer for your family tonight.

hannah said...

He is so cute. I will continue to keep you and Mason in our prayers so that we all can soon be together.

Whitney said...

I would love to hear that things are progressing with your case...and I am sure that I am not alone! The Lord has all of our days in His hands...I pray that you are already waiting for PGN with that PA.

Anonymous said...

Mason is precious, I pray you hear something soon.
I love your blog!

Katie said...

He looks so darling and peaceful sleeping -- hope he is home soon !!!