Wednesday, December 5, 2007

5 Months Old...

Mason is 5 months old today. I thank God every day for bringing him into our lives. It is absolutely amazing to me, the love I have for this child...who I only know through pictures. Today is also my parent's 37th wedding anniversary. Happy Anniversary Mom & Dad....LOVE YA!

I have added another "must read" blog to my list http://www.thewheelerjourney.blogspot.com/ . Through their blog they share the story about how God has led them to adopt from Guatemala as well. Their story is amazing and their passion is inspiring. They have just announced the opening of their online store http://elliedub.com/. They are selling Guatemala inspired t-shirts they personally designed to help raise $$ to fund their adoption.

No news to report on our case tonight. We should be receiving a case update and pictures soon. I will post them as soon as I have them. In the meantime, I will share some random photos.

Outfit from Nana Jeanette & Mommy

Outfits from Mommy (can you tell "brown" is in this season?).
"Wow" is all I can come up with for this one. Needless to say, the door to the nursery now remains closed!
More clothes from Mommy! Yes, I have issues.
More evidence of my shopping. What can I say, I have been blessed with a gift! ;)
I have this NEED to match shoes and bibs with his outfits. Is this normal???? I wait for the Lord, my soul waits, and in His word I put my hope. Psalm 130:5

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm hoping you get some good news soon... I keep checking thinking surely they've heard something by now...

Candy said...

Cracking up Mason and Jagger could be sharing a closet...we have almost all the same clothes...Well my clothes are all in guatemala right now...Man we need our BOYS home

Bekah said...

oh my goodness can you do some shopping for me?:) those outfits are so stinking adorable. i need to get some of those precious shoes with the teddy bear on them. where did you buy those? and that white outfit with the brown fleece lining is so precious i want to just hold it to my face. okay now i am sounding weird too. i need my daughter home!

Stephanie said...

Hope you get some great news soon. Cute clothes!!

Whitney said...

You get an "A" for shopping! Praying for your little boy to be on his way home soon!

Tricia said...

YOU WON!! Congrats and Wahoo!! Check out my blog!!!

Please send your mailing info to me at triciann1@hotmail.com

!!