Monday, December 10, 2007

Rockin' Mama

After months of looking I have finally purchased a diaper bag. I have looked at different bags each time I am in a store and have searched endlessly online. I have even approached complete strangers when their "bag" catches my eye. I have just been so indecisive....that and the fact that everything I have liked so far, is completely out of my budget.

I had in mind exactly what I wanted....something durable, afforable, unique and not too cutesie! I have also hesitated buying any "big" items until we hear for certain if cases are going to be grandfathered in after Dec 31. Well, as soon as I found this bag I knew it was the one. I present to you the "Rockin' Mama" (that is actually the style of the bag)!

The color is "Platnium"...sounds sooo chic! ; )

It's made of a washable & durable polyvinyl. On the back side is a folding changing pad....
The changing pad is super soft and easily cleaned too!

Tomorrow is SUPPOSED to be the vote in Guatemala. Please pray with us tonight and throughout the day tomorrow that a decision will be made and that in-process cases will be allowed to continue and finalize.

It's not our job to "handle" what we've been given, but to turn it and our trust over to God. "For nothing is impossible with God." Luke 1:37

1 comment:

Therese said...

You so totally rock!!

That's one cool bag!

Now, to break it in, just add a handful of crushed Cherrios, a leaky tube of diaper cream, a couple crumpled tissues, and a broken teething biscuit! Shake well!

What a wonderful purchase to make the time pass faster!

We'll add our prayers about the vote to yours and hope that politicians are moved to think of the children first.

Therese