Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas 2007

A 4 day weekend, 850 miles and 2 families later....we survived Christmas 2007! We were blessed with a safe and happy holiday, surrounded by family. My only complaint is that it just goes by way too fast. The only thing that could have made the holiday better? Having Mason home, of course!

I would have loved nothing more than to spend Mason's first Christmas with him. It was difficult thinking of him so far away, with no family to spend the holiday with. However, I know he is surrounded by his "family" at the EN. I am sure the EN was a busy place w/ all the children on Christmas day. I am already looking forward to Christmas 2008....when we can celebrate the holidays as a forever family! I have spent the last several weeks daydreaming of old and new family traditions we can share with Mason.

Today I am actually home sick...so I am keeping this short and praying it makes sense (can you say "medicine head"!?) I am posting a few pictures from Christmas. Maosn made out like a bandit!

Merry Christmas to Mason.....
Wow! Where are we going to put all this stuff?
My family....Us, Nana & Papa, My brother & his wife and Big D.
Nana, Papa and Big D...
Matt's family....Granny, all 5 siblings and Papa.

We wish you a safe, happy and blessed New Year. Please continue to pray with us....We pray that we will receive a legal update soon, that Mason will remain healthy & safe, for a short stay in PGN and for the health, safety, protection and peace over Mason's biological mother.

5 comments:

David and Marianne said...

Praying your sweet baby home!

Stephanie said...

Praying you hear good news soon!! Happy New Year!

Amy said...

Hoping you hear news very soon. Praying that your little guy will be home soon.

Pineapple Princess said...

Those Santa pics of Mason are the cutest!!! Have a happy new year! God bless you guys.

Praying that Mason is home VERY soon!!!

Courtney said...

hope you get some good news soon. he is adorable. courtney