Friday, January 18, 2008

I was right! My husband was nesting!

We are OUT!! Mason's case has been approved by PGN! I received the call from our agency this morning, our case was approved on Jan 11th. We are so excited and full of joy! We have prayed for this day...the Lord has heard our prayers and blessed us!

I already know the next question on your mind....When do you get to bring him home? The answer: We have been told to plan on traveling in the next 4-6 weeks. To be honest, I can barely remember the conversation with our agency after hearing our case was approved. Thankfully our caseworker was kind enough to send me an email detailing the next steps! Off the top of my head, next steps are...Birth Certificate, 2nd DNA, passport and then US Embassy gives us an appointment (or "PINK") which is when we can travel.

Thank you all who have supported us in this process, your thoughts and prayers have meant so much to us! I will post new info as I receive it!

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding" Proverbs 3:5

Thank you, God, for blessing our family!

18 comments:

Mom&Dad to A & J said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!! We are so excited for you ALL!!!

Amy said...

Yeah!!!! This is a definite answer to prayer. Thank you Lord!

Bekah said...

CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU!!!!!!!!!!

Shelly said...

Wonderful news! I hope the next few weeks fly by.

Shelly

Anonymous said...

We're so happy for you!! Can you hear the Melvin's cheering from there?? PRAISE THE LORD!!

Angie and family

hello somebody said...

Congratulations!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!!! God answers prayer! Hope you are PINK soon!

Sara said...

Hooray!!! I am so happy for you. Praise God:)

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy for you!

Stephanie said...

Congratulations!
I can only imagine the joy you are feeling!
Stephanie

jeffpope.com said...

SAAAAAWWWEEET!!!
That is huge and God is "huger". I love His timing...It is perfect!!

Pineapple Princess said...

Yeeeeaaaaaaa! CONGRATULATIONS!!! Praise God for His answer to our prayers. I am so, so excited for you!!!

Blessings,
Stacy

Whitney said...

Praising the Lord with you!!!

And wow...1/11, maybe they are working on the BC already!

Jen said...

Praise the Lord! We are very excited for you and thankful that families are being united with their children especially as the process in Guatemala changes.

Unknown said...

Congratulations!

jajbs said...

CONGRATS!!!!! SOOOOO exited for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



amanda

Amy said...

YEAH!!! I am a little late in commenting, but wanted to say CONGRATULATIONS!!! This is such fantastic news!

Amy (Brayden and Malayna's mom)

Therese said...

I e-mailed you with congratulations and excitement for you about this wonderful news. But I have a few exclamation points left over. Here they are:
Yipee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am anxious to hear about your next steps.

We're so very happy for you!!!!!

Therese